Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sometimes we just need chocolate... chocolate marshmallow cookies

I was going to make dinner tonight, and then we decided to do pizza.  It's just one of those days.  We're all snowed in and pizza sounds good.

But I want chocolate. 

And I'm making a healthy lifestyle change, so I don't have many calories/points to give up, since we're having pizza and all.

So I went looking around and found a chocolate cookie recipe.  I'll post that instead.

Chocolate/marshmallow cookies
Ingredients:
one box chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
1 TBSP canola oil
1 C marshmallow
2 eggs

Instructions:
Mix it all together, scoop into cookies. (I made 36.)  

Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.

Let them sit a minute before trying to take them out of the pan.  Put them on a cooling rack. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment