Friday, July 8, 2011

Thankful today... And a link

Usually it's thankful Thursday.  But today is Friday, and I'm still thankful.

Today I'm thankful for my grandma.  She went home to be with her Lord this morning.  And we will miss her greatly.

She was amazing.  She took care of us.  She loved us.  She cooked for us.

She made the best grilled cheese, chocolate chip cookies and banana pudding.  That was her specialty.  From scratch, with homemade pudding and merangue.  None of that cool whip stuff.

So I'm cooking today in her honor.  I'm not making any of her specialties today, it would be too hard.  I'm making pork chops tonight and we'll celebrate her life with some family. 

here's the pork chop recipe I'm using.  Hopefully it's as good as all the reviews say.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment