Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thankful Thursday... Peanut butter granola bars

Today I'm thankful for family.

My boys, who are growing so much, and are so sweet.  For Big Man who woke me up this morning when my alarm clock didn't go off, saying, "Mom, dont' I have school today?"

My husband, who works hard for our family.  He works hard at his job; he works hard on the boards at church; he takes good care of our boys while I'm at work. 

My mother in law, who took care of Little Guy yesterday while I attended a funeral, and then gave me the afternoon with "no kids!" so that I could spend some girl time with my aunt and cousin.

My brother, who went out fishing and then gave some of that fish to us, all cleaned and ready to make some kind of amazing meal.  Stay tuned, we'll see if I can actually do that.

My brother, who comes home to visit in less than a month.  We miss Uncle Drew around here so much, and hope he isnt' disappointed by the Toy Story birthday cake he gets.

My mom, who keeps us supplied in cereal (among other things) so that I can make granola bars with that massive box of Rice Krispies that was on sale!

And of course... here's the recipe for that.  They are super yummy.

What are you thankful for this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment