Saturday, May 21, 2011

Late dinner... date night! .... Crockpot chicken tacos

Yay!  It's nice outside.  We spent Friday night at a soccer game and the boys ate popcorn, crackerjacks and a granola bar (Thanks Uncle Jack!) for dinner.  And really, I am okay with that.  Sometimes you just go with the flow.

And then Big Man went to Nana's to spend the night. 

By the time we got home it was bedtime for Little Guy.

And then... dinner.  Just Husband and I.  I am also okay with that.

I had put chicken in the crockpot in the morning, thinking I'd serve it over rice.  But by the time dinner rolled around I was starving.  So I threw it in some taco shells and called it good.  And it was good, and of course, it was easy.

Ingredients:
1 can Rotel Tomatos/peppers
1 can cream of chicken soup
3 chicken breasts

Corn tortilla shells
shredded cheese (I had mozzerella and it worked fine)

Instructions:
Put the chickens and canned goods in the crockpot (obviously, dumping the stuff out of the cans into the crockpot).

Cook on low for 6 hours.

Shred up the chicken.



Put it in shells, cover with cheese. 

 Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment