Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thankful Thursday... link to a recipe.

Today is Thursday... I have to work, worked last night.. so no fun dinners to post on here.  Instead, let's be grateful!

Today I'm thankful for:

1.Friends who come and hang out on Thursday mornings... I like to pretend I'm a honorary Hanson sister on mornings where three out of four of them hang out here.  I'm just holding your place, Alcica, not stealing it

2. A clean house, which comes because I have friends bringing kids here.  So it has to be picked up pretty nicely.

3. The sunshine.

4. A sweet little almost four year old  three year old (I'm in denial) who likes to snuggle and will always be my baby.

5. A reason to make this recipe for scones... leaving out the chips, adding orange juice and zest, making some orange glaze.  Almost as good as Panera.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment