Friday, June 17, 2011

My boys are famous!! And a lemon muffin recipe.

I think my boys are pretty stinking cute.  And apparently other people do too!

My favorite photographer (check her out here!) just printed new business cards and my boys are on the back of some of them.  They are awesome... and so are her cards. 

Anyway... so I made muffins this morning.  Lemon ones.  I forgot how much I like them, especially the glaze on top.


Ingredients:
1/2 c butter
1 c sugar
2 eggs
2 TBSP lemon juice
1 TBSP grated lemon peel
1 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 c milk

Glaze:
1/2 c powdered sugar
2 TBSP lemon juice
1/2 tsp grated lemon peel

Instructions:
Cream butter and sugar together.

Add eggs.

Add lemon juice and peel.

Blend flour, baking powder and salt.

Add to the egg/sugar mixture, alternating with the milk.

Pour into muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20 minutes, or until done.

Mix the powdered sugar and the juice and peel for the glaze.

When the muffins have dried, dip them in the glaze.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment