Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day...crockpot potato salad

My husband is a good guy.  He's nice, he's smart and he's a wonderful husband. 

But best of all, he's an incredible daddy.

I love watching him sitting in the chair with the Big Man watching baseball and explaining the game to him.

I love watching him with little guy, snuggled up in his lap.

He teaches them to play catch and run around with water guns. 

Everything that a daddy should be.

And for Fathers day he wanted me to make him some crockpot potato salad.

So I did.

Here's the recipe for you to make it for that special dad in your life.

Ingredients:
6 cans potatoes, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
1 lb bacon, cooked and drained
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1/4 c sugar
1/4 c flour
1/2 c hot water

Instructions:
Put the potatoes  and onion in the crock pot.

Mix the bacon, vinegar, sugar, flour and water. 

Pour over the potatoes.

Cook on low for 8 hours, or high for 5.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment